THE FLEECE IS PART OF THE OAKMAN GROUP
OAKMAN RESTAURANT DOG POLICY
We very much enjoy welcoming you and your four-legged friends to the Fleece. So that we can continue to do this in the future and ensure harmony with non-dog owners; we just ask that you please take a couple of minutes to read through a few requests so that we can ensure a happy visit for everyone.
- Please do not allow your dog to climb up on the furniture
- We would love to welcome your well-behaved pet into the bar area. We ask that your dog remains on its lead at all times. If you need anything for your dog, please ask a member of our team.
- For the comfort of other dining guests, pets are not permitted in the restaurant area. The management reserve the right to refuse the entry of a dog if they consider it to be unruly or exceptionally large for the establishment.
- Dog owners accept full responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog.
- If you have enjoyed a walk with your dog, please avoid bringing in any wet and muddy paws. Please ask a member of staff for a towel if needed.
- We respectfully ask that you clear up after your dog and dispose in an appropriate bin outside. Bags are available from our team should you require them.
- Please ask a member of our team for suitable dog walking routes in the local area.
We love being a pet friendly establishment and hope to be so for many years to come. Only if these rules are ignored, will we be forced to stop welcoming our furry friends.
The Management team